Condition of Property
- Vanilla Box Construction
- Demising walls were in place with a 1-hour fire-rated sheetrock wall assembly.
- Exterior shell of the building was complete with storefront glass and demising walls and roof system were insulated.
- A grease trap was existing and restaurant tie-in only
- No bathroom, no HVAC, no electrical panel. Stub-ups for were in place, and an electrical meter can was in place. The suite came with a functioning Fire Sprinkler System.
- Concrete was in place with a "leave-out section" at the back 10' of the suite.
- Cost range of construction for interior build-out approximately $235,000 to $250,000
- Budgetary cost of design & engineering: Did not disclose
- Tenant improvement dollars towards the cost of construction: Did not disclose
- All fees related to water meter, were impact fee, traffic impact fee, were already covered by landlord and were not included in the construction cost.
Time of Construction First Quarter 2021
Duration of Construction 80 days