Condition of Property
- This was an existing retail outdoor shopping area suite that had
- previously been a mobile phone business.
- The interior had outdated finishes, outdated lighting and a dull
- storefront entry.
- There was one ADA bathroom in good condition
- Electrical Panel was in place and in good condition
- Fire Sprinkler System was functioning properly.
- Cost Range of construction for the interior build-out and storefront
- facelift was approximately $170,000.
- Budgetary Cost of design & engineering: Did not disclose
- Tenant improvement dollars towards the cost of construction: Did not disclose
- Permitting fees were included in the construction cost.
Time of Construction 3rd Quarter 2020
Duration of Construction 90 days